Minifigures for Trade

I've updated my Minifigures for Trade list with 4 available figures.  At the moment, I don't have anything overly awesome available - but I'm not looking for a heckuva lot in return.  Check them out if you get the chance, heck you might even want the figures for parts!  If I don't get any takers for the four figures, I might end up throwing them on Listia or eBay - but I'd rather trade if I could.  You can find my full Minifigure Want List here - but I'm also willing to accept sets in trade, no matter how big or small!

Once you are done looking at my extra figures, take a gander at some of my featured minifigures - I've done three Minifigure Museums so far:

I hope to continue the Minifigure Museum posts in the future - they are a bit of work to get all the photos but they are also quite a bit of fun!

Comments