A LEGO Mail Day!

I recently ordered a lot of four packages of Series 2 Collectible minifigures from eBay.  Today's a happy day because they are now in my possession...

The blue bags are nice looking (though I wonder why they used almost the same color with Series 5)?  Maybe blue packaging sells better than other colors?  After all, pretty much all of the LEGO City sets are in blue packaging.

I might be on to something!

No matter, the four mystery bags are mine - and seeing as how I don't have any of the minifigures from Series 2, all I'm really hoping for is four different characters.

Of course, if beggars can be choosers, I'd hope for the following:


  1. Spartan Warrior 
  2. Pharaoh 
  3. Explorer
  4. Skier

Something tells me I won't be getting all four of my "top choices"...we shall see though.

What will I get?  Stay tuned to my blog throughout the week.  I plan on posting on figure each day (Tuesday - Friday).  It'll be something fun for me to do in the evenings after work!


Comments