LEGO Series 2 Minifigures: Pack Rip #1

Yesterday, I showed off the four packages of Series 2 minifigures that I won off of eBay.  However, while holding unopened packages is a bit of a thrill, the real fun is in opening the packages up!  What minifigure will I get today?

Here are all the possible characters based on the pamphlet that came in the package.

And now, the first Series 2 figure that I ended up with is:

*drum roll*

The Witch.

Although the witch wasn't one of my top four figures that I was hoping for, it's still a nice character to get.  The detailing on her dress is quite nice, as is the broom.  I also like the fact that she has a green head - very Wizard of Oz like if you ask me.

I'm sure I'll have more to say about the figure when I feature it in my Minifigure Museum but for now let's just say that's a fairly nice figure.  I still have three more packages to open - come back tomorrow for the next minifigure package!

Comments