LEGO Series 2 Minifigures: Pack Rip #4

Although my LEGO blog is relatively young, this week marks a first that is worth commemorating.

The first week (Monday - Friday) with a post each day.  I guess I should order more minifigure bags to open on the blog in the near future!  For now though, let's turn our attention to the fourth (and final) Series 2 Minifigure bag.  So far, I've landed the witch, weightlifter, and skier.

Who will I get in the final package?

The Karate Master.

I can't say I'm overly impressed with this figure.  Luckily for me, it was one that I needed so at least there's some solace to be found in that fact.

The Karate Master does come with a pair of trophies, other than that there's not much to say.

Here is a final photo of the four newest minifigures in my collection (all from Series 2).

At this point, I have at least one figure from each of the nine series except for Series 1.

Comments