Minifigure Museum: Rocker Girl (Series 7)

Rocker Girl:  LEGO Series 7 Minifigure

Although I absolutely love the LEGO Collectible Minifigure line, not every figure is a winner in my book.  Case in point:  The Rocker Girl.  Perhaps it's because the closest I ever got to be a rocker myself was Guitar Hero (as seen above), but I simply don't have much interest in chicks with pink hair and lightening tattoos on their face.  I guess I'm old school like that.
As a whole, Series 7 is a fairly good series.  In fact, it was the Bagpiper that convinced me to start the whole minifigure collection so for that reason alone I'll always like Series 7.  That said, I firmly believe the Rocker Girl is the weak link in the collection.

Looking at the figure close up, you can see a few things:

For one, she is colorful!  I like the continuity of the lightning bolt on her guitar, shirt, and her face.  It's a small touch but it's a nice one.

The figure has fairly interesting print on her front.  The guitar is also nice and the hair is...well...it's pink - and big!  I'm not sure I'd have much of a use for the hair piece if I were to ever get into making my own sets/scenes but I'm sure someone could come up with a use for it.

Unfortunately, the back of the figure (and the back of the guitar) offer no other points of particular interest.  It's plain, plain, plain here.

As I said in the beginning, not every figure can be a winner in my book.  And, if we are being honest, there has to be a worst figure in each series (though which figure that is will depend upon the person).  I am beginning to collect the LEGO City line of products though so at least this particular figure would fit in with that collection (unlike the umpteen Space fighters that LEGO has included in the various Minifigure Collections).

Comments