Minifigure Museum: Lederhosen Guy (Series 8)



Lederhosen Guy:  Series 8 LEGO Minifigure
The Lederhosen Guy is a Series 8 minifigure that comes complete with a pretzel plus a hat with a feather.

The Lederhosen Guy is number three in the Series 8 set.  I happen to like the Series 8 set quite a bit, but no figure was an instant "must have" like the Lederhosen Guy.

I've been fortunate enough to visit Germany and Austria two different times now - and nothing screams Bavaria quite like a pretzel and a guy dressed in an outfit from way, way back.

As for the figure itself, the pretzel is obviously the big draw but the green hat is nice as well.  When I was younger, I used to love the Forestmen line of Castle figures...Mr. Lederhosen Guy would have fit in with that group quite nicely.

The torso and leg printing is really nice - but there's only printing on the front of the figure.  I can forgive LEGO for that though simply because the front of the figure is absolutely perfect.

As I said before, Series 8 was a solid series (though definitely not my favorite series) produced by LEGO.  However, if Lederhosen Guy wasn't in Series 8, I think my view of the entire series would be much less favorable.


Comments