LEGO Series 10? Series 11? Nah, How About Series 7?

I won a lot of LEGO Series 7 Minifigures (unopened) off of eBay quite a few weeks ago.  More like months actually.  Anyhow, at the time I didn't have many from Series 7...but thanks to the lot of packs, I've now completed Series 7 (one of only two series that I've managed to totally finish off)!

There were seven figures that I needed prior to the purchase of the lot - and here they are in order of my least to most favorites...

#7:  Viking Woman

I don't have a lot of interest in the Vikings I guess since the Viking Woman didn't interest me at all (besides "needing" it of course).  She's an angry looking gal, isn't she?

#6:  Daredevil

The Daredevil isn't a bad figure by any stretch of the imagination.  The problem is that he really needs other "props" to make him interesting.  Perhaps a motorcycle or a stunt plane...

#5:  Bride

I couldn't decide between the Bride or the Hippie for spots #4 and 5 in my countdown.  Really, they are almost the same figure in that there "extras" are nothing more than a bunch of flowers.  That said, the bride is a bit more plain and I'm still not a fan of the "dress" bottom for woman figure, I'd much rather have regular legs.

#4:  Hippie

I gave the Hippie the nod over the Bride mostly because I don't think there's been a hippie in any other LEGO sets (there has been a bride in other sets, most notably the Courthouse from the LEGO modular line).

#3:  Aztec Warrior

To be honest, I didn't expect to like this figure all that much but when I got it in hand I realized how cool (and unique) it really is.  For one, the headpiece is a work of art - and having everything gold colored really seems to fit with the mythos of the Aztecs.

#2:  Bunny Suit Guy

I had to rank the 'ol guy in rabbit suit high - it's a perfect figure for the LEGO minifigure series line.  It's fun, it's funny, and it's something that would have no place in a "real" set.  The carrot was the perfect prop for the figure too.

#1:  Sea King

Poseidon by any other name is still Poseidon, right?  Or is it Neptune?  Tomato, Tom(ah)to I say.  The Sea King (as LEGO calls him) is awesome.  the beard, the crown, the trident, and especially the fins.  I love this figure - easily one of my favorites out of all the minifigures that I own!

Here's the gang all together - the final seven needed for my Series 7 set!

Comments