I Haven't Abandoned this Blog!

 Although it's been a long time since I've had a post here at Legend of Lego, I haven't forgotten about the blog.  In fact, I have one post (a review of a modular building) that's been sitting in my post queue for quite some time...I simply decided to hold off on publishing it until I could get a few other posts written so that this blog doesn't become a one-post-per-month blog like it has been lately.

Anyhow, there are some exciting things that are about to happen to this blog.  First, as I said, I have a full review of a modular building (and a little birdie told me I might be getting another modular building for my birthday in a few weeks - so you can expect a full review of that as well).

Second, I've been doing some purchasing and trading (mostly using my other blog) in which I've acquired some new LEGO stuff - including six new collectible figures (as seen in pairs here, here, and here).  The six figures helped me inch closer to completing a few of the full LEGO Minifigure Series, though I still have a ways to go on most of the different series!

Third, I went back to my parents' house and found an old bin full of LEGO sets from my childhood.  Unfortunately, they were mixed in with sets that my two brothers owned as well (and almost every set was completely disassembled and mixed up)!  It's taken me a number of months, but I've almost finished off building everyone's sets.  Unfortunately, a bunch of pieces have disappeared over time so now I'm at the point where I need to make some orders in order to finish up the final few sets (I'm expecting my first "pick-a-brick" order to arrive this week in fact).

Finally, with the above note, I hope to start to include a bunch of older "vintage" reviews on this blog - ideally making this a fun place to visit to check out both modern and older LEGO sets (and maybe even some of my own creations down the line).

For now though, I only wanted to give everyone a heads up - and if you write your own LEGO blog that I don't have linked on my sidebar, let me know that too as I like having a single spot to go to see all the latest and greatest happenings in the LEGO world!

Comments

  1. I look forward to further entries. Especially because I know the problems with writing a blog. Greetings from Poland.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment