A Trio of LEGO Movie Minifigure Packs

I was in Wal*Mart the other day and (of course) I had to check out the LEGO section.  You can probably imagine my surprise to find a brand new, completely untouched box of 60 LEGO Movie Collectible Minifigure packs.  I don't think I've ever stumbled upon such a thing - usually if I happen to find minifigure packs they have all been thoroughly searched prior to me finding them!

Anyhow, I reached into the box and grabbed three packs - and since I currently have only one figure from this series, I'm hoping that I didn't grab a pack holding President Business!

Pack 1:

First up, a figure that featured fairly heavily in the promotional ads for the movie:  Mr. Abe Lincoln.  The Lincoln figure comes with a beard/top hot piece (the beard is attached to the hat - and the entire contraption is made of soft, squishy plastic) and a printed tile which begins "Four score and seven years ago..."  Pretty cool stuff!

Pack 2:

The second pack featured the "guy dressed up in some crazy outfit" that LEGO has in most recent minifigure series (other examples include the lizard guy, bumblebee girl, and gorilla guy).  The panda guy comes with his own little panda, which is either incredibly cute or incredibly creepy...  As for his tie to the movie, honestly, I don't remember the Panda guy at all.  I only saw the LEGO Movie once though - and there was a lot going on during almost every frame of the movie so I could have easily missed him.  That said, I think it's safe to say that the Panda guy didn't have a big role (in fact, most of the figures in the collectible series had small roles in the movie).

Pack 3:

The final pack also contained a new-to-me figure:  Wild West WyldStyle.  Of the three figures, this is the least interesting to me...and yet, probably one of the more useful figures should I ever decide to build some type of wild west themed display!  Unlike the previous two figures, WyldStyle had a large role in the movie...but her time in her Wild West get-up was short lived.  This figure would go well with LEGO Movie 70800 Getaway Glider but unfortunately I don't have that set (at least not yet)!

All things considered, I'm plenty happy with the three packs.  All three were different - and all three were needed for my collection.  Should you have any of the LEGO Movie figures available for trade (or figures from any of the other series that I'm still working on) shoot me an email!

Comments