A LEGO Mail Day!

Over the past couple of weeks, I have been busy perusing eBay looking for various great deals (and not-so-great deals) on all things LEGO.  Since I'm still working my way toward completing the full run of collectible minifigures (you can see all that I still need here), I decided I should try to whittle down my want list a bit!

My latest acquisition is the Female Scientist from Series 11.

I happen to like the figure quite a bit but I never managed to pull one of her when the blind packs were still in stores near me.  I will be sure to talk more about the scientist when I feature her in my ongoing Minifigure Museum series of posts!

For now though, I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for the final three figures that I still need from Series 11:

  • Lady Robot
  • Saxophone Player
  • Barbarian

Who knows, maybe I'll have another eBay LEGO mail day to show off in the near future (hint:  I will - but the next one might not involve collectible minifigures)!

Comments