Minifigure Museum: Cowgirl (Series 8)



Cowgirl:  Series 8 LEGO Collectible Minifigure

When I was a kid, LEGO had a full western theme that I always thought was pretty cool.  Unfortunately, that particular theme was released right around the time I stopped buying LEGO and moved on to other "older kid" toys.  The Cowgirl would have fit right in with that old Western theme.  Instead, she now resides in the Series 8 edition of the Collectible LEGO Minifigure Series.

The Cowgirl comes with a lasso (made of soft, flexible plastic), and a hat/hair combo piece.

I like the lasso quite a bit (wish I would have had that piece back when I was a kid)!  I also like the look of the hat/hair piece when it's on the minifigure (the silver star is a nice touch) but I don't like how it looks when it's off the figure.  All of the sudden the poor cowgirl is bald!

As for the front printing, I think it looks really nice.  Unfortunately, there is no back or side printing though.

In the end, I can't say that the Cowgirl is my favorite minifigure that I've ever owned (or even within Series 8).  That said, it is a decent figure - and it would probably have fairly high play value for kids which is something that shouldn't be overlooked (even with the so-called Collectible Minifigure line).

Comments