A Very LEGO Mail Day! Adding to my Minifigure Collection!

I'm in the middle of a move - my wife and I are in the process of selling our current home and moving into a brand new home which has definitely taken up most of my free time.  Added to that, my teaching job starts back up in earnest next week as college is back in session.

All of that has meant that I've had little time to devote to my two blogs that I try to keep up-to-date (the other being Nachos Grande, my baseball card blog).  Happily, I did happen to log on to Listia and land another needed LEGO collectible minifigure for my collection (and right before I packed up my entire minifigure collection no less)!

The newest addition?

That's the Lady Robot from Series 11.  I'm now only missing the Saxaphone Player and the Barbarian from Series 11 - coincidentally (or not really) those two are probably my two least favorite figures from Series 11!  Usually it seems like the figure I most want is the final one I get...it's odd having to track down a pair of "meh" figures...but such is the life of a set collector!
When we get all moved into our new place, I hope to get back to more regular postings including more vintage set reviews, new set reviews, and more Minifigure Museum posts.

Comments