Another Day, Another LEGO Package in the Mail!

My rate of posting has slowed down rather drastically both here and on my baseball card blog (Nachos Grande) because of my upcoming move to a new house.  That said, I am still adding to my collections here and there, albeit not at a hurried pace.

My most recent addition to my Collectible LEGO Minifigure Series collection is the Disco Guy from Series 2.

The Disco Guy comes with a Brick Fever printed tile which is supposed to represent a vinyl record cover.  He also has a pretty sweet fro that I believe would make for some fun MOCs.

Once I get situated in my new home, I expect posting to ramp back up here at Playing with Bricks.  Even better, I'm hoping to eventually start my own LEGO City layout where I'll get to make use of many of my collectible minifigs!

Comments