Day 11: 2014 LEGO City Advent Calendar (LEGO 60063)

Today was a long, rough day for me.  It began with about 6 inches of snow that fell overnight for which I had to shovel our driveway.  Then it was a long, snowy ride to work.  That was followed by three hours of final exam proctoring...and then another long drive home.  All things told, it was nice to have an Advent Calendar opening to look forward to!

Today's bag gives us our fourth minifigure of the calendar - a police officer complete with a megaphone and a sheet of Christmas carol music...  I guess the officer wants to make sure everyone in LEGO City can hear him sing?  Sort of weird...  I do like the hat a lot though!

Along with the officer's details, we also get a second megaphone.  That's a surprising bonus piece if you ask me!  I am still waiting for the robber - then our singing cop will have something to do when he's not caroling!

Comments