Day 18: 2014 LEGO City Advent Calendar (LEGO 60063)

It may be getting harder and harder to come up with a new way of saying "let's open up today's Advent Calendar cubby" but that doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the process.  In fact, I would say this December has been 10x more fun than usual since I know I have a LEGO build (albeit small) each day to look forward to!

With that preamble out of the way, let's take a look at Day 18 in the 2014 LEGO City Advent Calendar.  Today, we are treated to our sixth minifigure of the Advent Calendar - and our second police officer.  I guess with all the crime in LEGO City it makes sense to have more than one officer on duty for the holidays...

Today's police officer comes with the standard City mug plus a pair of handcuffs.  You also get a second set of handcuffs as spare parts for today.

Other than the face, today's officer is exactly the same as the previous cop figure which is a bit too bad.  That said, I do like the police hat a lot (and the print on the torso is also very nice) so no real complaints from me.

Now where will that robber hide?!

Comments