Day 24: 2014 LEGO City Advent Calendar (LEGO 60063)

It's all over!  While I am definitely excited for Christmas tomorrow, I am a little bit sad to see the end of the 2014 LEGO City Advent Calendar.  It's been a blast having something new to build each day (no matter how big or small)!  Even more so, it's been fun knowing that the vast majority of the builds from this year's Advent Calendar will end up in next year's Winter Village scene!

How do we end such a fun run?  Well, no better way to prepare for Christmas Eve than to get Santa Claus!

This is actually my third Santa minifigure.  I have one from the Collectible Minifigure series, one from Santa's Workshop (a set that you can find my review of tomorrow on this blog), and now this one.  I guess you can't go wrong with Santa!  This particular Santa figure comes with a bag for gifts plus a delicious cookie.  You also get a second cookie and an extra beard with the figure.

And for the final time, here's a look at the entire Advent Calendar contents in one town square scene!

(and a look at all the extras in the calendar - lots of good stuff there too!)
Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments