It Has Been Awhile!

It has been awhile since my last post - and it has been even longer since I've been able to update my Want List for LEGO Minifigures!  In fact, I haven't acquired a new minifigure for my collection since March 1 of this year...but that changes now!

Thanks to a recent eBay auction pickup, I am now the proud owner of two more minifigures from Series 13.  The auction actually included three figures - two that I needed from Series 13 plus a third figure from Series 12 (which I already owned).

I'll begin with the one that I don't need - though the figure is definitely quite nice.

I'd be happy to trade/sell that figure though since I don't need two of her.  In fact, the only Series 12 minifigure that I'm missing is the Hun Warrior - perhaps I could work out a trade with someone for that lone figure?

Now, let's turn our attention to the reason why I bought the auction.  First up, I needed the Lady Cyclops figure.

LEGO already made a male Cyclops a few Series ago.  Now the guy has a lady friend to go on one-eyed dates with!  I think the mole on the side of the face was a nice touch...

The third figure was the one I was most excited about:  the Snake Charmer.

From the moment I saw the first sell sheet, I knew this was a must have figure for me.  I don't know why exactly - I don't even like snakes.  That said, it's a unique figure and the snake itself is also quite nice.  This is easily one of my favorite figures from Series 13!

I'm now only missing five figures from Series 13 (plus one from Series 12).  You can find everything that I'm looking for here if you are interested in working out a trade!

Comments