The Scooby Doo Mystery Machine LEGO Set Has So. Many. Stickers.

I had the opportunity for the first time in my life to visit an actual honest-to-goodness LEGO store recently.  While there, one of the things that I picked up was the Mystery Machine (set #75902).  Before I built it, I was struck by one thing....the overwhelming number of stickers used in the set.

That's an amazing amount of stickers for a $30 set.  In fact, it's almost one sticker per dollar (23 stickers in total).  Even more amazing, there are actual printed pieces in the set as well - 4 small hubcaps, one front piece, the newspaper, and the classic video tape piece.

I'll eventually get my full review of the set up here Playing With Bricks - but for now I couldn't help but comment on the staggering number of stickers in the set!

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see it! I'll be at a real Lego store in a few weeks, and this may be on my list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment