Some More LEGO Collectible Minifigures (Series 6 and Series 10) from Colbey!

I recently completed a trade with Colbey over at Cardboard Collections.  Our swap included both baseball cards and LEGO - and since this is a LEGO blog you get the Minifigures here.  If you are interested in the baseball cards, go check out my baseball-centric blog over at Nachos Grande (where I've already posted the baseball card portion of the trade)!

Back to the LEGO here though!  First up, from Series 6 - The Leprechaun.

Colbey sent along the minifigure plus the pot for the gold - and since I happened to have three extra pieces of "gold" in my own collection, I now have the complete figure plus accessories!  I like the Leprechaun quite a bit - especially the pot of gold and the green bow tie on the Leprechaun's torso.

The second new figure that Colbey sent my way was from Series 10 - the Paintballer.

Quite frankly, the Paintball Guy isn't nearly as cool as the Leprechaun, but maybe that's because I've never actually gone to play paintball.  The little green paint splotch on the Paintball Guy's helmet is pretty cool - probably my favorite part of the minifigure.
Gimme yer gold!

Many thanks for the trade Colbey!  I'm always excited to knock off some of the many minifigures still residing on my want list!

Comments