And Then There Was One (Remaining on my Want List That Is).

My trading on the Swapfig website has slowed down a bit lately, probably because we are "in between" Collectible Minifigure series at the moment.  That said, the trading stream hasn't completely dried up yet.  In fact, this past week I was able to track down one more minifigure for my Series 15 set.

That's the Tribal Woman who just so happened to be the second-to-last figure that I needed.  For those that are wondering, all I need now is the Jewel Thief and I'll be able to remove Series 15 from my LEGO want list!

I would be remiss if I didn't show off the papoose - one of the most adorable "accessories" that any of the collectible minifigures comes with, from any series!

Slow progress is still progress - and I'm always pleased to get that much closer to completing a set!  Now, the real question is:  Will I be able to finish off Series 15 before Series 16 hits the shelves?!

Comments