Starting 2017 Out Right: LEGO Minifigure Style!

Because of a crazy work schedule last semester, I didn't have much time to dedicate to my hobbies.  However, near the end of the semester I did find enough time to make a single trade on SwapFig.  My goal is to eventually own all of the collectible minifigure series...so every time I can inch closer to that goal I'm happy!

For this trade, I sent away a couple of figure and got a couple in return.  The first is the Crash Test Dummy from the very first series of collectible minifigs.  The other figure is the fencer (which I needed but honestly it's a pretty boring figure).

I do like the Crash Test Dummy quite a bit - and that figure means I now own two of the original 16 minifigures from Series 1.  It's definitely slow going trying to track down figures from all of the series before I started collecting LEGO again!

Comments