Two More Collectible Minifigures Join My Collection

Not all that long ago, I showed off some new LEGO Collectible Minifigures that I bought on Bricklink.  Today, I return with a couple more new figures, but this time from a trade over at SwapFig.

First up, from Series 13:  Disco Diva.

The Disco Diva is the second-to-last figure that I needed from Series 13.  Now all that stands between me and a complete Series 13 is the Egyptian Warrior.  That figure isn't particularly rare so hopefully I'll be able to acquire it before long and, in the process, cross of Series 13 from my want list forever!

The other figure that I traded for was Gail the Construction Worker from the LEGO Movie Collectible Minifigure Series.

Much like Series 13, I'm rapidly closing in on this set as well (in fact, I am now only missing two figures:  William Shakespeare and Martha Staplebot).  The LEGO Movie figures are bit tougher to find (at least it seems that way) but I'm still optimistic that I'll finish off the set sooner rather than later.

That does it for the SwapFig trade.  I definitely like how easy SwapFig makes trading.  The only downside to the site is that it is still quite small in terms of active users.  I find it difficult to find willing trade partners that match up with both my wants and my haves.  Still, when it works, it works well - and this trade is an example of the site working well for me.

Curious what other figures I still need?  Check out my full want list here.

Comments