More Custom LEGO: Custom Train Car #1 (Christmas Tree Hauler)

I haven't had a lot of time to devote to LEGO lately, but I did manage to squeeze in a bit of time to make a couple of videos.  Today's video highlights my first attempt at a custom LEGO train car for my city.  It's not the prettiest car in the world, but I think it still holds up alright as compared to my newer creations.


I didn't do anything fancy in building the first train car, pretty much anyone can reproduce what I did by watching the short video I would think.  Immediately after filming the above video, I started working on my next custom train car - the oil tank car that I mentioned in the video.  My next blog update should include a look at what I came up with for the second custom train car.  Until then, thanks for reading (and watching my videos)!

Comments






  1. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    plumbing services in Vijayawada

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment