Custom LEGO Winter Village: 2017 Edition

One of my favorite new traditions at Christmas time is to assemble my LEGO Winter Village scene.  Each year LEGO releases a large Winter Village set - and sometimes some smaller sets as well - and I like to take those, along with some of my own custom builds - and combine them into a large Winter Village scene.

This year's attempt at a Winter Village features a working train, plenty of shops, and an entire large town square complete with ice skating rink, Christmas tree stand, and a singing band of firefighters.  For a complete look at my set up, check out the video that I've embedded below.

I have a couple of other smaller winter sets that I have already tucked away for next year's Winter Village.  I also need to track down the official Train Station set from this year's Winter Village theme.  Of course, if I do so then I'll have to either 1) find a new place in the house to put my Winter Village or 2) remove a large building from the set-up to make room for the station.  Either way, it's a dilemma for next year.  This year's set-up is done and is plenty festive for me!

Comments