My Custom LEGO City: A Complete Overhaul of the Layout!

I had a snow day last week where I was pretty much stuck inside the house.  While I suppose there were some things I could have done, I figured I'd take the time to rip apart my old LEGO city and put it all back together again.  The main reason for the redo was that my first choice of boards (to elevate the back part of my city) ended up warping horribly within a few months.  So much warping, in fact, that I was afraid the buildings themselves would soon slide off the table! 

After tearing everything off the table, I went back to the drawing board and came up with brand new design for my LEGO train track as well.  This is a much better system in that I can now run three different trains simultaneously without any sort of fear or worry that the trains will collide.

Of course, the beauty of LEGO is that it's much better to see it than it is to read about it...so let's take a look at my new video of my city!

That's all for now.  I certainly have hundreds (maybe even thousands) of ideas, both big and small, to improve my city.  That said, as long as make progress that I'm happy with every now and then, I'll call it a success!

Comments