Back to Collecting Minifigures!

It has been quite some time since I've posted on the blog here - and that's mostly because I've been busy trying to get caught up on my baseball card blog Nachos Grande.  Well, that and the little baby that my wife and I welcomed to the world in May of this year. 

Luckily, I think my wife and I now have a better handle on being parents...and I know I've gotten my baseball blog back in order, and so now it's time to try and revive Playing with Bricks, my LEGO-centric blog.

While I haven't been blogging here much, I have been slowly accumulating more LEGO (and even building some LEGO stuff).  For now though, I thought I ought to get caught up on trade packages (a familiar refrain from my baseball card blog lately)! 

Today's package is one of a couple of Swapfig trades that I did back in April of this year (right before the baby arrived in fact)!  For this trade, I managed to acquire a pair of minifigures from the third Collectible Minifigure Series.

I actually owned the Indian Chief once before but gave my first copy of the minifig to my brother for his set-up.  I'm glad to have reaquired a copy for myself now!  With these two figures under my control, I'm down to needing only two more before I can close out Series 3.  Those missing figures are:
Series 3 (need 2/16):Hula Dancer
Samurai Warrior
The second half of the trade consisted of three figures from the next series (Series 4).

Thanks to the three minifigs above, I am down to only needing two more figures from Series 4 as well. 
Series 4 (need 2/16):Musketeer
Viking
Overall, I would say that my favorite figure is the Indian Chief, followed fairly closely by the Evil Alien dude.  The three figures from Series 4 were rather mundane in my mind, but as a collector I still feel the need to track them all down!

Speaking of tracking them all down, if you happen to have any unwanted minifigs, be sure to check out my want list as I am always open to trading (or you can find me on Swapfig if you prefer)!

Comments