My LEGO City: Finally Going to Build Some New Stuff!

It's been quite some time since I had the opportunity to work on my custom LEGO city but that's finally about to change!  You see, earlier this week I nabbed a set from eBay that was a set that I wanted ever since I saw it for sale. 

The set in question?

LEGO 2126:  LEGO Train Cars

I love the old LEGO 9V train system.  When I was a kid, my parents bought my brother and I one of the 9V cargo trains and a slew of metal track.  We had a blast with that set - probably more fun with the train than any other set either of us every owned.  I continue my love of metal tracks and 9V trains today (my brother has our original train but I bought myself the green 9V cargo train a year or two ago).  Now, I'm about to have a bunch more cars for my trains (I also have three of the newer Power Function trains that I eventually hope to convert to 9V train engines).

I'll have more on this gorgeous set once I get it built and assembled.  Of course, because it was an eBay purchase of a open (used) set I'll have to be careful to make certain everything is there.  Still, I can't wait to dig in and had to share a quick teaser here on the blog!

Comments