Another Minifigure Trade: Zombies!

I haven't been buying a lot of extra LEGO Collectible minifigures lately so trading has been fairly quiet.  However, every now and then I do get to complete a trade via the Swapfig website which is exactly what I was able to do a couple of weeks ago.

This particular trade was a simple one - a single figure of mine for a single figure of theirs.  I ended up getting a needed figure from Series 14, also known as the Halloween or Monsters series.

I'm now the proud* (?) owner of the Zombie Businessman.  *this figure wasn't a high priority figure for me but it was one that I needed so what the heck, I'll trade.

Quite frankly, LEGO kind of mailed it in with some of the Series 14 figures.  In particular, there's a zombie businessman and a zombie cheerleader.  I'm not sure either of those were necessary - this would have been the perfect series for more unique monsters (maybe more from Greek or Roman mythology even).  No matter though, as a collector I "gotta have them all" and so I'm glad to get one figure closer to completing the series.

It's probably worth noting that I don't think I actually bought a single blind pack of Series 14 figures.  Instead, I've nearly completed the entire set via trade.  I say "nearly" since I'm still missing the Spider Lady and the Wolf Guy.  Even so, 14/16 isn't bad!

Comments

  1. The newspaper tile is nice accessory. I've never really been into collecting these minifigure series, but I gotta say... there are a lot of cool one in this series. My favorites are the fly and Frankenstein.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they can quickly become way too pricey for what you actually get! I have tried to keep myself only collecting the sets that were full of figures that I actually liked, but the completionist in me sometimes wins out and I buy stuff like this Halloween set (which I'm not a huge fan of overall).

      Delete

Post a Comment