Finishing Off a LEGO Collectible Minifigure Series (finally!)

It's been a long, long time coming but I finally acquired the last remaining missing minifigure from my Series 13 set!



That's the Egyptian Warrior and she's the last remaining holdout that was keeping from being able to knock Series 13 off of my want list.



The Egyptian Warrior comes with a nifty pearl gold curved sword along with a shield with a design invoking both the sun and the pyramids of Egypt.  She also comes with a toga wrap of sorts for an outfit - complete with printing on the back (no alternate face however).



For me, it's a tie between the shield and the headpiece for my favorite part of this particular figure.  

Overall, I must say that Series 13 was quite strong - I mean, just look at this checklist:



There's hardly a dud figure on there!  In fact, there isn't a single figure that I actively dislike...and only one or two that I wouldn't mind have more than a single copy of for my personal collection!

With Series 13 officially complete, I've now managed to collect 11 different series of collectible minifigures (Series 5, 7, 8, 13, 15 - 19, as well as Disney Series 1, and LEGO Batman Series 1).  As for the other sets I'm still working on?  Well, my full want list is here if you have any figs for trade (or sale).  Let me know!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on completing this series. Lots of cool figures. Especially fond of the hot dog guy, 70's disco guy, and Mr. Burger King.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment