More Series 20 Collectible Minifigures for my Collection!

Most LEGO minfigure collectors are probably thinking about Series 21 (the newest series to hit shelves) right now but I'm still stuck in the past thinking about Series 20.  The reason for that is two-fold:  First, I haven't seen any Series 21 show up on store shelves near me, and second, I'm still trying to finish off Series 20.  One thing at a time!  


I actually grabbed three packs of Series 20 quite a few weeks ago but never got around to opening them and showing them off on the blog until now!  So, how did I do this time around?  Let's find out!

Super Warrior  


I guess this guy is supposed to be a "Power Ranger" in everything but official name.  I was never into the Power Rangers as a kid (I was a bit too old I think when the TV show became popular).  As such, this figure doesn't interest me that much - but at least it's one less minifig that I have to track down yet!

Drone Boy 


Now we are getting to the good stuff!  The Drone Boy comes complete with a sweet brick-built drone as well as a nice (printed) controller piece.  The small band-aid on the boy's face where he nicked himself with the drone's blades is also a nice little touch.  This figure is easily one of my favorites from Series 20 - and the nice part is he's in the middle rarity tier so he shouldn't be terrible difficult to find!

Pea Pod Girl 


Last but certainly not least, we arrive at one of the costumed minifigs in Series 20 - the Pea Pod Girl.  I don't quite understand why she is holding an apple as an accessory but ignoring that the rest of the minifig's outfit is tremendous.  

Series 20 Rarity Guide

Common (5 per box):

  • ✔️Tournament Knight
  • ✔️Super Warrior 
  • Sea Turtle Rescuer

Uncommon (4 per box):

  • ✔️Pea Pod Girl
  • ✔️Pirate Girl
  • ✔️Space Fan
  • ✔️Martial Arts Boy
  • ✔️Green Brick Costume Guy
  • ✔️Drone Boy

Rare (3 per box):

  • Pinata Boy
  • Breakdancer
  • ✔️Llama Costume Girl
  • Viking
  • Athlete
  • 80s Musician
  • Pyjama Girl

That does it for this batch of packs.  I'm still missing seven minifigures from this particular series - specifically the ones above without a checkmark next to the name.  You'll notice that I haven't done overly well collecting the so-called rare figures this time around...guess grabbing packs at random from my local Wal-Mart isn't the best plan to collect a full set!


Comments

  1. All three of these are pretty cool. I like the Super Warrior, because it reminds me of a Manga character from my childhood. Can't remember his name though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment