Newest Project...

 My newest project is officially underway - a complete overhaul of my LEGO train table display.  Once it's (finally) completed, I'll be sure to have a proper showcase post but for now I'll leave you with a little teaser image:  


I've made a lot of progress in two days including putting together two new giant (16 cube) shelves and adding another large section of dual layers for the train table itself.  My table now has two completely independent train loops (one metal 9V track, the other plastic track).  I'm debating about adding in a third loop...once I figure that part out then it'll be time to repopulate my entire city with cars, buildings, and roads!  

Plenty more to do - but that's the fun of it!  

Comments

  1. As always... looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment