Road Plates - LEGO #60304 - REVIEW (plus New YouTube Channel)!

I've decided that I want to make sure to put more effort into my LEGO blog this year and as part of that effort I've decided to launch a brand new YouTube channel for all of my LEGO-specific content.  If you are interested, I'd love it if you'd check it out (plus subscribe)!  I've got lots of fun stuff planned for the channel, hopefully it'll grow into something pretty cool over time!

Today, as my first video review for the new channel I bring you the LEGO 60304:  Road Plates set.


This is the the new road plate system that LEGO released in early 2021 and I've been looking forward to giving it a try!  For this review, I went ahead and did a full video unboxing and review:


Here's to more LEGO goodness in 2021!  

Comments

  1. Excited. I enjoy watching Lego YT reviews in my free time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment