Minifigure Museum: Firefighter (Series 19)

With recent rumors suggesting that LEGO will be releasing another Collectible Minifigure line in September, I figured it was high time I returned to my ongoing Minifigure Museum series!  For today's figure in the spotlight, we turn to a somewhat recent release:  Series 19 and the Firefighter.  


The Firefighter is, unfortunately, one of the most boring figures out of the 16 figures included in Series 19.  In fact, I distinctly recall thinking that the Firefighter was a waste of a figure slot given all of the regular LEGO City fire sets that have been released over the years, I mean after all, who needs yet another firefighter?!

While I do still think that the Firefighter isn't worthy of a Collectible Minifigure slot, I will admit that the figure has grown on me a bit.  In fact, I particularly love the hair/helmet combination piece and the printing on the figure's torso (and legs) is top-notch.


Heck, even the two expressions that the Firefighter has are nice - and both useful depending on the scene!


And speaking of scenes, here's the Firefighter in front of a few of the aforementioned LEGO City fire sets!



Certainly not the best Collectible Minifigure ever but it's also far from the worst!  If nothing else, the Firefighter will find a home on my custom LEGO city table at some point in time (one of my many projects to do on my table is to make my own custom fire station, perhaps this Firefighter will get hired there)!

Comments

  1. The firefighter definitely looks better near the fire station and the trucks. Overall... that's a pretty solid series of minifigures. Love the pizza guy and the dog sitter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment