Custom LEGO City: Installing a Monorail!

I've been sick for the past couple of weeks but that hasn't stopped me from being able to do a bit of reorganizing and building in my Lego room!  Today, I've got a special treat for blog readers - the introduction of the Lego monorail into my city.


My plan is to eventually build a "Jurassic Park" on the table that is holding the monorail - and then Lego passengers can view all of the dinosaurs from the (relative?) safety of the monorail.  Even better, I've actually placed a huge Bricklink order with the idea of making more progress on my table layout sooner rather than later!  Thus, I hope this isn't the last custom city update for the month of February...how about that?!  


Comments

  1. It looks awesome! I love how it starts at ground level and slowly rises up. Your city is even more epic. Your son must enter that room and feel like he's in a candy story. I mean Lego store.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment