Video Update! Custom LEGO Jurassic Park (Part 1)

I recently filmed and (finally) uploaded a video update to my LEGO Jurassic Park custom build.  I've shown off my visitor center on the blog already but now you can see it in place on the table along with the train track, monorail (!), and at least half of the large carnivores dinosaur pen done!


Don't mind all of the mess everywhere...it's definitely still a work in progress!

I'm hoping that I'll have more major updates to show off before too long - so many ideas, so little time!

Comments

  1. This project looks great! I just bought the T-Rex Breakout (76956). Pretty sure that's the only Jurassic Park set I own. Not sure when I'll build it. Now that it's summer I have the time, but I don't have the space to display it. Sure wish I had a room like yours. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hoping to get quite a bit done on my table this summer...big plans, we'll see what happens. Building "free style" always takes me a lot longer than I anticipate. I decided to try and speed that process up by first re-sorting all of my spare pieces (that's probably worth a future post).

      Delete

Post a Comment