2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 10

At the start of the year, my goal for this blog was to publish 36 posts (an average of three posts per month).  At the time, that seemed like a fairly daunting task but who know I'd be racking up daily posts in December thanks to the LEGO City Advent Calendar?  Well, I can't promise I'll be able to maintain my daily output but I will try to make sure to show off everything as soon as I can!  Speaking of showing off things, let's get to today's build - right after the spoiler-free image of course.

For today, we get out third minifigure of the calendar, some lady named Raze.  



I had to look up who Raze is and what I learned is that she's the only female member of the LEGO Stunt team.  I'm not quite certain why her accessory here is a broom (maybe she's on barn clean-up duty)?  On the bright side, I do like her scarf (and you get an extra scarf piece in today's plastic bag).  


Raze also has some decent printing on her torso (and pants to a lesser degree).  The skull belt buckle is amusing and I like her green hands to go with her pink shirt and blue hair.  If nothing else, she's a colorful character!


Overall, this year's LEGO City Advent Calendar has produced a rather motley crew of minifigs - but honestly, I much prefer what we've gotten this year over previous year's calendars which were heavy on police and/or firefighter figures (something is all too common in LEGO City overall).  Give more bellhops, helicopter hats, and ladies with blue hair instead!

Comments