2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 11

Only one more day until we are halfway through our LEGO City Advent Calendar for 2022.  What does day 11 hold for us?  Find out after the spoiler-free image!



Today's build is a Zamboni of sorts, presumably for the pond on the included playmat.  


My son was super excited for today's build saying "we finally got something that has wheels!"  He's only 4.5 years old but he loves building cars and other wheeled vehicles.

If I had to guess, I'd say the Zamboni belongs to Raze, the minifigure that we found behind yesterday's door.  The color scheme is a perfect match!


Also, the Zamboni has a pair of included clips which perfectly hold Raze's included brush.  


Overall, I'd say today's build was another good one from the Advent Calendar.  So far, this has been a strong showing - let's hope the second half is as good as the first half (if it is, this could easily be the best LEGO Advent Calendar that I've ever opened).  Kudos to LEGO for that, at least so far!

Comments

  1. Nice build. I'd love to see Lego produce a larger scaled zamboni. If they did, I'd probably buy and build it for my SJ Sharks shelf.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment