2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 14

Welcome to Day 14 of the LEGO City Advent Calendar.  Today's mystery build is right after the spoiler-free image.


For today, we found our fourth minifigure of the calendar, a little girl named Maddy.  


Maddy comes with a comically oversized lantern to carry around - she basically has to drag it while she walks since her legs are so short.  I do like Maddy's hairpiece quite a bit, it looks perfect for a kid minifig!  Also, I should mention that the torso print is quite nice - I don't know if it's actually unique to this Advent Calendar but I do think it's unique to my personal collection anyhow!



The other nice thing about this minifigure is that it comes with a dual-sided head piece.  It's certainly nice to get a couple of great expressions - both can be used to good effect for a variety of builds/situations.

Overall, I'd say this is another solid minifig for this year's calendar.  I appreciate the dual-sided head as well as the extra accessory.  Only twelve more days to go!

Comments