2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 15

Time stops for no man, no woman, and no Advent Calendar.  Here we are, Day 15 already!  To see what's behind door fifteen, just scroll past the spoiler-free image!


Today's build was a winterized scarecrow.  Normally, I wouldn't love a build like this but I have to say the addition of the scarf and winter beanie makes this one okay in my book.  



Even better, the Advent Calendar has already produced two different birds in earlier builds so there's something proper for the scarecrow to scare away.  Now, granted neither of the previous birds were crows (we got a chick and a white song bird) but still, close enough for me!



This particular LEGO City Advent Calendar has been tremendous this year, easily one of the best LEGO Advent Calendars that I've ever opened.  Heck, even if the rest of the days are duds I still think this calendar might be the best of any I've opened over the years!  Kudos to LEGO for that!

Comments