2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 16

Happy Friday, everyone!  We are officially less than ten days away from Christmas - and, counting today, only 9 more days remain in our 2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar!  


Today's build confuses me - I think it is a game board of some sort - either a small checkerboard or else something like tic-tac-toe.  Either way, I have no idea why there is a piece of fencing next to the board...


I guess not every build is going to be amazing but at least I did get a brown fence piece, I can always use those!  In fact, that fence piece kind of goes nicely with the barn on the playmat - just not so much with the game board.  

Obviously, today's build wasn't great but for the most part the 2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar has been quite great!  Even on a lackluster build like today we still get a useful piece for future creations so I can find some good here today as well.  Hopefully, tomorrow will return us to better builds!

Comments

  1. There's gotta be more to this build. Hopefully there's more to this in upcoming days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment