2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 19

The last day in the teens for December, hard to believe that it's already December 19th!  Today's LEGO City Advent Calendar build is right after the requisite spoiler-free image.  I barely got today's build in time to get it posted on the 19th, so enjoy!



Today's build brings us the last named minifigure of the Advent Calendar (according to the outside of the box).



That's a dude known simply as Mr. Produce.  Fairly certain Mr. Produce goes with the recent Grocery Store LEGO set (a set that I don't own) - but maybe he also has some sort of relevant role within the TV show that the Advent Calendar is apparently (?) based on.



As for the figure itself, I love it!  Great torso print, love the head print, and hey, the apple is a nice touch too for a grocer.  I can only imagine the conversation between the two minifigs in the above picture...it sure looks like Mr. Produce is attempting to show Tippy the error in his ways by choosing cookies over fruit.  And doesn't Tippy kind of look embarrassed (but also you can be sure Tippy will eat that cookie and politely decline the apple)!

Tomorrow we move into the 20s...only five more builds until Christmas Eve!

Comments

  1. Lego made a grocery store set? That sounds pretty cool. Not something I'd actually buy, but something I can appreciate looking at as a Lego fan. I'm off to see if I can find a review of that set on YT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My memory sucks. I actually watched a review of that grocery store set a few months ago. The figure is the same one they included in that set, which is a little cheesy. Maybe they produced too many of these figures. It would have been much cooler had it been a different employee for the store.

      Delete

Post a Comment