2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 22

Counting today, there are only three more doors to open until the big day.  What's behind door #22?  Well, you'll find out right after the spoiler-free image!



Today's build was a fun one - a pony with a "gift" of a haybale!  



This is my first LEGO pony for my collection so that's fun since I love getting new LEGO animals!  I'm thinking I need to figure out some spot on my LEGO City table to make a little farm - if I do you can bet that the pony will be a key part of that display.



With only a couple more doors remaining to be opened, our LEGO City Advent Calendar is nearly done.  Happily, the barn area of the playmat finally has a few builds that seem designed to go there.  

It's been a fun journey to here - I hope you've all enjoyed my daily build posts (even if there are plenty of other blogs doing a similar thing out there).  

Comments

  1. That gift is such a simple... yet great looking build.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment