2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 23

It seems nearly impossible that we are already at Christmas Eve Eve.  December simply flew by for me this year!  And with December going so fast, so did this year's LEGO City Advent Calendar.  We've only got two more doors to open so let's get to it (right after the spoiler-free image, of course).



The penultimate build of this year's calendar is a sleigh complete with some festive green leaves and a harness to hook the sleigh up.



What can you hook today's sleigh up to you ask?  Well, yesterday's pony is one option.



Not quite a reindeer but I guess a pony would do in a pinch.  You can also hook the sleigh up to the zamboni build from earlier in the month.



Kind of fun to have a couple of options, I know my son liked this one!  

And with that, only one door remains to be opened (and I'm betting I know what's behind that final door)!  See you tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Has Santa come out yet? If not, I'm guessing he's hiding behind that final door.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment