2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 3

In yesterday's LEGO City Advent Calendar, we opened up little Billy who had a letter for Santa.  I lamented at the time that I had to hope we'd eventually get a mailbox for the child to send off his wish list to the big man.  


Well, day 3 delivered that mailbox right away - and it happened to be a festive mailbox no less!


I was extra happy to see that bit of holly on the mailbox build - it's a small touch but one that I think LEGO ought to always include in the Advent Calendar builds!


A sweet, simple little build and one that I wholeheartedly approve of.  By my count, we are at two good builds (today's mailbox and Billy the kid) with one dud (the day 1 plane/helicopter thing that I still don't know for sure what exactly it's supposed to be...not to mention the scale is horribly off for a minifigure toy)!

Only 21 more days' worth of doors to open before Christmas is here!

Comments

  1. Cool build. Billy and the mailbox would fit in most Lego Christmas scenes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I wish that there were more holiday-specific builds in the Advent Calendar (it's a common complaint I have most years with the City Advent Calendars - seems like a real missed opportunity on LEGO's part).

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment