2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 4

I haven't quite figured out what LEGO is going for in this year's LEGO City Advent Calendar but more on that after the "spoiler-free" image of today's Advent Calendar door...


So, for today's build we got a nice looking piano along with a small cat!  



Now, I'm going to lose some viewership here when I say I don't much care for cats...but I have a good reason as I've developed an actual allergy to cats over the years!  That all said, I was super excited to get this LEGO cat - I'm not allergic to it AND it's a new animal for my LEGO collection.



As for the piano, it's pretty nice with some useful parts for future builds!  I like the two candles, though I do question the wisdom in putting candles on a wooden piano like this (especially since the Advent Calendar produced a plane/helicoptor toy on day one, so it's not like this is an 1800s era calendar or something).  For those wondering, the tile with the piano keys is a printed tile - and it's just vague enough that I bet clever builders will be able to use that tile in all sorts of non-piano related ways in the future!

Four days into December (and thus for days into the Advent Calendar) and so far it's been a success!  I'd say that three of the first four days were nice builds/minifigs and if that ratio can continue throughout the remainder of this year's LEGO City Advent Calendar then we'll have a great holiday month of LEGO building!

Comments

  1. I'm allergic to cats too. The Lego cat is cute. Not a big fan of the piano, because of the scale. But if you had a few of these pianos, you could build one decent sized one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment