2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 7

We've made it to the one week mark completed in December.  Wow, time is flying!


Behind door #7 comes one of the larger builds thus far (both in terms of number of pieces and height).  


It's a cookie stand complete with a plate holding one cookie plus two other cookies haphazardly placed on the table itself.  A weird set-up to be sure, but hey, I'm happy to get 4 more of those printed sprinkle cookie pieces (you get an extra one in today's bag as well to go with the three in the build).


The cookie stand also helps explain why Tippy (from yesterday's build) was holding a cookie...now I know where got it from!  Seems like the cookie stand should have come a day before Tippy but I'm guessing LEGO tries to space out the minifigs with the other builds.

At this point, we are full week into the 2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar and I have to say I'm enjoying it.  I still don't know what the theme is supposed to be...we've jumped around from a piano to a cookie stand, a mail box to a train...and we still have this large barn area on the playmat for which nothing seems to fit there thus far.  I've obviously stayed spoiler-free so hopefully over time my questions will get satisfactory answers.  For now though, I'll go enjoy a cookie or two and not think too hard about things!

Comments

  1. I like that Lego put them in a specific order... and the stand came exactly one day after the doorman with the cookie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment