2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 9

Welcome to Day 9 of the 2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar.  Today's mystery is behind today's spoiler-free image...


Today, we find our first build that is even remotely connected to the barn portion of the LEGO play mat included with the Advent Calendar.  


Yep, a nice bird house - arguably barn adjacent rather than barn specific but it's the closest thing we've gotten to a farm animal thus far.

As for the build itself, I think it's absolutely perfect!  I LOVE the Christmas colors and bits of snow - this is the type of thing that I've said LEGO needs more of in the Advent Calendars.  I also love getting more LEGO animals - in this case, I think that might be my first white bird of this particular design (pretty sure I have a blue bird in the same mold but I don't think I have a white one).  


Definitely one of my favorite days of the calendar so far this year - honestly, it's been a solid calendar thus far and I'm hopeful that it will continue to be as we get closer and closer to the halfway mark of the month!

Comments