2022 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 2

It's December 2 which means it is time to open up door #2 on our LEGO City Advent Calendar!




Today, we found our first minifigure of the calendar - a little boy named Billy (according to the box). 
 


Billy comes with a helicopter hat and a letter (to Santa?).  Billy's outfit is quite nice - especially since his jacket/vest printing extends on the back of the torso as well.

I'm certainly hoping that there's a mailbox build at some point during the Advent Calendar, after all, Billy needs a place to drop off his letter to Santa!  I guess the one thing we know he won't have to ask for is a plane/helicopter since that's what we found on Day 1 already.


Nothing Earth-shattering here but a solid minifigure (and it's nice to get more children minifigs, especially since I'm having my son open up each day and build whatever is hiding behind each door)!

Comments

  1. Cool minifigure. I like the helicopter hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can always use more "interesting" kid minifigs for my City layout!

      Delete

Post a Comment