LEGO Leak! Natural History Museum (the next modular building)! #10326

Coming in hot earlier today were a couple of higher resolution leaks of the upcoming modular building slated for early 2024 release:  Natural History Museum.



This is going to be set #10326 and will come with 4014 pieces for a stated price tag of $299.99.  The Museum is wider than most modular buildings as it sits on one-and-a-half base plates (similar to what the Assembly Square modular did).  As you can see from the image above, the museum comes with a brick built Brontosaurus along with a wonderful museum look.  

I have read some complaints online (because that's the internet works) about the olive green color but I think the museum looks great!  I do think it'd be cool to have an additional floor (I was expecting three floors when I first saw the stated price tag) but with over 4000 pieces spread across two floors I think this will still feel like a "meaty" build.

The back of the box design was also leaked today:



Here we see some of the other details of the set including some of the other displays in the museum (the model of the solar system looks great from what I can see)!  

Overall, I'm definitely excited to add this set to my collection.  The price isn't cheap but the price-per-part ratio is actually quite good compared to many recent LEGO releases (~7.47 cents per part).  

Thanks to many, many posters on Facebook who shared the above photos!

Comments