2023 LEGO City Advent Calendar: Day 22

Today's the 22nd of December which means there are only three more sleeps until Christmas day!  Of course, the LEGO City Advent Calendar quits with a door for Christmas Eve so after today we only have two more builds for this year's edition of the calendar.  December always flies by, doesn't it?!  


Today's build gave us what I presume is the first part of a multi-day build of Santa's Sleigh.  


I say first part because the back of the sleigh has a big white clip that is begging for something to be attached to it.  The only downside to the build itself is that there is no way to attach the sleigh to the reindeer we got earlier in the calendar.  Otherwise, it's a nice enough build but it doesn't move the needle much for me.  I give this one a 2/5 though since it's both incomplete and can't attach to the reindeer.



I'm assuming we'll get Santa on the last day of the calendar and if that assumption is correct then we'll finish with a solid little "North Pole" vignette. 

Overall score this year:  85.5/110 thus far.

Comments

  1. That dog is cool. Reminds me of those Yo Quiero Taco Bell dogs from the 90's.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment